Public Education/Not-for-Profit Organizations
Active communication of and engagement with public education and not-for-profit organizations ensures a continued NewSpace workforce and supportive public.
Communications Support Services
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box. Communications support services for this sector include:
- Stakeholder Relationship Management and Engagement
- Communication Research, Planning, Implementation and Evaluation
- Communication Tools, Tactics, and Processes
- Communications Coaching and Training
- Event Management
Why do you need a communication specialist?
- There is conflict between stakeholder groups
- There are technical barriers to your online engagement process
- Need for project funding
- Facilitate academic and business partnerships
- Identify and facilitate student project sponsorship opportunities
Public Education/Not-for Profit Communications Management
Education and Not-for-Profit organizations provide opportunities to meet and engage with peers and colleagues. A key component of the space industry business ecosystem, these organizations are made up of people who share similar challenges and opportunities, passions, educational and training backgrounds information and ideas, workforce values as well as resources.
Communication Metrics helps you manage the perception of your organization, your products and services and your reputation.
- Active advocates (Support for favorable space policies and programs)
- Progress against a target (e.g., Funding for student space projects)
- Cost savings
- Increased member participation
- Increased contributions
- Increased Influence among Key Influencers
- Increased partnerships
Hire us for any scope of work
- Team Coaching
- Short-Term Tasks
- Recurring Projects
- Full-Time Contract Work