Investor relations helps organizations in search of funding for expansion and projects. It ensures that a company’s publicly traded stock is being fairly traded through the dissemination of key information, allowing investors to determine whether a company is a good investment for their needs.
What is Investor Relations?
- A strategic management responsibility required for publicly-traded companies.
- Integrates finance, communication, marketing and securities law compliance.
- Enables effective two-way communication between a company, its shareholders and the financial community.
- Contributes to achieving fair valuation for the company.
- A form of marketing.
Investor Communication Services
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box:
- Regulatory compliance in communications
- Investor communications
- Investor outreach and engagement
- Shareholder relations
- Fund raising
Why do you need an investor relations specialist?
- There is conflict between stakeholder groups
- There are uninformed investors
- There are disruptive investors
- You are experiencing project and/or program management fatigue (i.e. Major Event)
- Your shareholders are feeling unfulfilled change expectations
- There is a lack of balance between active and passive shareholders
- The organization is not meeting goals and objectives
- The organization is receiving strong criticism
- There are conflicts of interest within your organization
- Your organizations executives are unprepared
Investor Relations Management
Investor relations is a strategic management responsibility that integrates finance, communication, marketing, and securities law compliance to enable the most effective two-way communication between a company, the financial community, and other constituencies, which ultimately contributes to a company’s securities -Wikipedia
Communication Metrics helps you manage investor relations communications to improve the perception of your company, your products and services, and your reputation.
- Improved Stock Share price
- Improved Earnings multiple
- Improved Earnings per share
- Successful IPO/ acquisition/ merger
- Regulatory compliance in financial communications
Hire us for any scope of work
- Team Coaching
- Short-Term Tasks
- Recurring Projects
- Full-Time Contract Work