Engaging our employees is critical for retaining valuable talent and is important in supporting employee satisfaction as disengaged employees are more likely to leave their jobs. Employees who are engaged in their work are more likely to be motivated, innovative, and remain committed to their employer.
“Train people well enough so they can leave.
Treat them well enough so they don’t want to.”
Employee Engagement Services
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box. CMI internal communication and employee engagement services include:
- Internal Communications
- Internal Communication Planning and Strategym Evaluation.
- Line Manager Communication Facilitation.
- Installation and/or Improvement of Internal Communications tools, tactics, and processes
- Expanded Internal Communications
- Internal Communications Measurement and Analysis.
- Internal Communication Leadership/Team Coaching and Training
Why do you need a branding specialist?
- There is conflict between stakeholder groups
- There are disempowered employees
- There is an unwillingness to engage among employees
- You are experiencing project and/or program management fatigue (i.e., Major Event)
- Your employees are feeling unfulfilled change expectations
- Your organization is experiencing a lack of compliance with policies and procedures
- There is a lack of agreement in the organization on the best way forward
- The organization is not meeting goals and objectives
- There are conflicts of interest within your organization
- Your organizations executives are unprepared
Good communication is an essential tool in achieving productivity and maintaining strong working relationships at all levels of an organization-Michael Page
Why is communication so important in the workplace?
- It avoids confusion
- It provides purpose
- It builds a positive company culture
- It creates accountability
-Vartika Kashyap, CMO PROOFHUB
- Employee turnover minimized
- Employee productivity improved
- Effective and Efficient Recruitment
- Increased sales
- Repeat customers
Hire us for any scope of work
- Team Coaching
- Short-Term Tasks
- Recurring Projects
- Full-Time Contract Work